Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Greetings

This is my first entry in this blog. I've had blogs of various sorts before, but they were mostly temporary pages set up to comment on issues and candidates during primary and general elections. I had a lot of fun putting those pages together but I never knew how to provide a forum to allow others to give feedback to my comments,which is one of the things that attracted me to this site. I'll give my internet buddy, Tom Knapp, the credit for the actual inspiration for using this site, since I visit his blog at least every other day and it looked, from visiting his site, like this site would fit my purposes well.

So, what will I be commenting on here? Probably a little bit of everything but I'll try to concentrate on local political issues and personalities with perhaps a light dose of state issues and even some national. I think my first local issue will be this effort in the City of Eureka to increase the number of trees lining the streets. I'm not against trees, but do have some concerns. I'll post them here soon.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Thomas L. Knapp said...

Fred,

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Tom Knapp

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Thanks, Tom. This is kinda fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home