Saturday, August 06, 2005

Join The Governator's Team?

If you support the Governor's proposed reforms of state government, you can now sign up to be one of his team members at his new web site, Join Arnold. I've said before that I'll be voting for his reforms, assuming they end up on the ballot and assuming we have a special election. I've also said they probably won't accomplish much, if anything. Nonetheless, I added my name to his effort but don't know if I was actually added to the list as the form said you had to print out another form, sign it and either fax or mail it to them. I didn't feel like bothering with that, aside from the fact I don't have my printer hooked up to this computer. Oh well. We'll see what happens.

On the other side, if you're one of those Arnold haters and like to hear constant put downs of the Governor, the California Nurses Association, or whatever they call themselves, started a We Hate Arnold blog with daily hate diatribes against the Governor. If you hate Arnold, you'll definitely want to add that blog to your favorites list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home