Wednesday, September 14, 2005

This Goes Against My Grain...

Well, kinda.

I always pride myself in not playing the blame game with the news events like so many do. I felt I was doing real well in pretty much keeping this Hurricane Katrina thing out of my blog with the exception of a casual mention of it yesterday. I was thinking of making it a informal goal of mine to not make one comment on the events in New Orleans but I was sent a commentary yesterday by a libertarian down south. Since that commentary was pretty much along what I had to say on the subject, I figured I'd let news columnist Tom Bray do my blogging for me today. In short, he responds to those who consider Hurricane Katrina, and its aftermath, a "libertarian atrocity".

Bray's column was relatively short and sweet. Couldn't have written it better myself so, 'nuff said.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home