Sunday, March 05, 2006

Govt. Supplied Wireless Internet

Privatization Watch, a monthly publication of the Reason Foundation has an interesting article this month. It deals with governments getting involved in supplying wireless broadband, which at least one local candidate (Nancy Flemming) seems to support. Unfortunately, the links on their web site to the .pdf files containing the articles are dead. I'll have to check back and see if they work later.

Privatization Watch is a pretty interesting publication. It deals with privatization of services often supplied by government. It comes out monthly and I have no idea how much it costs. I've been getting it in the mail for at least a couple years now and I don't recall ever ordering it. I know I've never paid for it. If any of you are interested in receiving it, there's some e-mail addresses and phone numbers on their web site. That would be the only way I know of to subscribe to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home