Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dateline: San Francisco

Ok, there you all have it. My last two posts were written and published from 94 Eastwood Drive in San Francisco using this new laptop you all pitched in for. Thanks so much.

Had to come down here kind of unexpectedly. The wife's caregiver wanted to go up to Eureka for most of the week to attend some family events. Thinking outside the box, I suggested we see if the medical folks would allow the wife to spend a few days up here, rather than someone having to go down there.

The first nurse said she didn't see a problem with her coming home but she had to ask the doctor in charge. I kinda had myself convinced it was a done deal but, when the wife asked the doctor on Monday, she said NO WAY.

So, down to San Francisco I drove on Tuesday. Not nearly as much of a hassle since I didn't have to load up the old Humboldt County Laptop.

This wireless connection works pretty well. This is the first time I've ever used wireless. Apparentyly my problem before was that the computer won't even tell you it detects a signal unless you send out the access code when searching for it.

Once I got that figured out, which just took a couple minutes, I was online and ready to blog.

So, thanks again, all!

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Cool! You know our prayers are with you both.

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes, Fred. to you and your wife

 

Post a Comment

<< Home