Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sac Bee Allowing Comments

I hadn't noticed it until I read this article in the Sacramento Bee, but the Bee now allows comments on news stories featured on its web site. One of those things that are hard to notice as you have to pick up on the Comments link at the end of each story.

I commented today on that article and one of their editorials. Let's see how long they take to post my comments. Only problem with my comment on the first article was my title doesn't match the comment. I changed my mind on what my sample comment would be after I entered the title and forgot to change the title after commenting.

It will be interesting to see how many other papers follow the Bee's lead on this. I would think that if any of our local papers did it, it would end up being a mess. Then again, the Times- Standard's blog hasn't gotten out of hand, but it doesn't seem like many people go there.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Looks like they posted my first comment. Took less than an hour, I believe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home