Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Fun Newfound Blog

Not exactly local, so it won't get listed on my local blog list, but I've been enjoying this newly found blog. One of the bloggers, Mermaid, is from Arcata. The other two aren't.

I stumbled into this one after seeing Mermaid's blog listed in Humguide. Problem is, Mermaid doesn't update her blog very often, which left me no choice but to leave one of my "time to shut down this blog..." notices in her comments. Looked at her profile and found the Dumb Crap blog, which I find pretty amusing.

I've added Dumb Crap to my daily blog read list.

4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of blogs, have you seen the latest circus on SoHum Parlance? Looks like some serious decompensation in progress from you-know-who.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of stopped reading when they starting making fun of African-Americans. I have to think less of a person who finds that blog amusing.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Uncle Enore said...

Dear Anonymous...

Yeah, making fun of ANYONE is a horrible thing.

Those assholes...

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like , lavalle , bass , neely there all idiots .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home