Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Mendocino County Blog

I almost feel guilty about this, but I started a new blog. Well...kinda. Well, actually I did but I'm not sure just how far I'll go with it. Since the Ukiah Daily Journal started up their own blog spot, I figured I'd try it out.

I obviously don't live in Mendocino County, but I do travel through there often enough. I also check out the UDJ web site just about every day, now that they've been updating it regularly. I figure, if I see something of interest in the UDJ, I can blog on it not just here, but there.

I don't really like it when people have multiple blogs as it makes it too hard to follow. But, doesn't look like many, if any, people are using the UDJ blogs so no harm done. If I find it's too hard to come up with stuff to post there, I'll just shut the blog down, assuming they have a way to do that. I know I had a hell of a time logging in to make my first post so the interface isn't real user friendly.

I will try to shut my blog space down if I don't end up using it. No use cluttering up cyberspace with a dead blog. We'll see how my foray into Mendocino County works out.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Oh, if interested in checking out my UDJ blog, my username is fredtyg.

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're lucky to get you Fred.
But don't leave us!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Oh, I'm not gonna leave this blog. I'm a bit leery of playing around with that other one cause I don't want to start something I might not "finish".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home