Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wiggins Vs. Wiesner

I see the two candidates for State Senate had a debate, or forum. Is this the first time Lawrence Wiesner showed up for one? Seems to me back when he ran for congress he always had other things to do when forum time came around.

Just from what I read in the news, looks like Wiggins is the most authoritarian of the two.

I would never vote for Wiesner in a congressional race, him being War Party. For State Senate? Maybe. The state legislature is so lopsided toward Democrats it certainly could use some more opposing voices.

I might just vote for Wiesner this time around.

6 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Eric V. Kirk said...

His support of prop 85 would sink it for me, though I thought he was an articulate and thoughtful debater from what I heard. But like Jones he seems to be running just to run and not to win as he offers nothing for a hook for Democratic voters who make up the district majority. Riggs had a few bones to offer, including a pro-choice position.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Star! The somebody who made this page comprises an downright genius. I for sure esteem his shape. - divorce mediation

10:07 AM


--------------


spammer!

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred, thank you for running an informative blog.

One request, please remove the odd posts regarding "make money now" as they are self-serving and distracting.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I try to remove the spam as it shows up. Sometimes it's hard to find, though.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we convince Virginia Strom-Martin to file the papers--we can vote for her instead!

Write-in Virginia Strom-Martin.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't beleive these people are the only choices! A State Licensed Financial Expert? What is that?
Patricia Wignin did not look like she was all there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home