Saturday, February 17, 2007

Guns In England

CLS, over at the Classically Liberal blog, takes a look this morning at gun control efforts in England. I've read bits and pieces of what he (she?) writes about elsewhere, but he does a good job of summarizing it.

This CLS guy (guy or gal? I have no idea. I finally had to ask) seems pretty impressive to me. "He" does a good job of making his case for whatever point he tries to make, despite some typos and redundancies.

I'm also impressed with how he seems so familiar with the goings on in countries other than his own. I'm under the impression he's from New Zealand.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Pogo said...

If the mall owners in Salt Lake had a policy of prohibiting firearms it is questionable that it would apply to the "shopper" who first engaged the Muslim terrorist. It is my understanding that the shopper was an off duty lawman from a nearby county.

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So 5 people died from gunshots. It is a good thing there was two people illegally carrying firearms?

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3:31, keep going you all most have it, just try thinking a bit more,can you see ? Can you finally see through your fog. ? YES! it was and is a good thing. I hope that you are never in a horrid situation like the one in Salt Lake,but if that happens I hope there's someone with good sence and good aim around to save you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home