Monday, February 12, 2007

New "Best Of" Poll Up

Those of you that like to participate in the Times- Standard's Best of the North Coast polls might find this week's poll(s) a bit confusing, assuming you've seen both the online and hard copy versions of the poll.

The hard copy poll asks for your vote for "Best Food and Fun". The online version is apparently the wrong poll as it asks for "Best Shopping", which the hard copy says is supposed to be next week's poll. That may have changed by the time you read this as I e- mailed who I think is the guy in charge of the T-S web services and mentioned the discrepancy.

I had a number of votes I could have cast for Food and Fun, but few for Best Shopping. I don't shop much but don't mind helping stuff the restaurant polls.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike Morrow is rumored to be the new TS online poll guy. Give him a little leeway til' he gets the hang of his new job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home