Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Yahoo Messenger....Again

I broke down and installed Yahoo Messenger again. I've installed and uninstalled this damned program umpteen times over the years. I've actually found it useful at times. Sometimes very useful, but after a while I get tired of it and uninstall it.

Funny that when I installed it last night, I only had a handful of Friends on my list. What happened to my old list? I guess it's been a while and maybe they're no longer on Yahoo Messenger?

Oh well. You can imagine how I'd be apprehensive about posting my Yahoo ID on this blog with all the riff- raff that frequents it, so I won't. If any of you have YM and want to contact me, e-mail me and I'll give you my ID via e-mail. There's an e- mail link in my blog profile.

5 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Have you tried google's chat? Works the same way. All bloggers would be able to participate, already having a google/gmail/blogger account.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a yahoo e-mail address that I have never used as I already get enough spam nessages without that one.

Don't have a blog site so I would not know what would happen with Yahoo. Maybe better off since there are already as you said "riff"raff" that frequent your blog.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Hmmm...I'll have to check that our Rose. Thanks for the heads up.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the reactionary dialectic and personal hypocrisy you often peddle here are best done privately, under a rock, and out of public view. May as well also abandon your egotistic desire to receive accolades for imagined journalistic skill.

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

use Gaim. it's open source and can run multiple different chats. plus, it doesn't even need to be installed on the hard drive.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/gaim_portable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home