Monday, September 10, 2007

Ishe Dube?

Was anybody at that Arcata Concerts on the Plaza thing yesterday? I'm wondering if this Ishe Dube guy was performing there from 2pm to 4:30 as the Eureka Reporter says?

I could of sworn I saw that guy at the Henderson Center Rite Aid in Eureka during that time. The only reason I noticed him was he was one of those people that likes to walk around the store talking on his cellphone. I couldn't help but wonder if he was trying to impress others in the store with the talk of all the gigs he had going.

I'd swear that was him but the time line doesn't work out, I don't think. I was in Rite Aid a little after 3pm. Seems unlikely he would have made it there by then unless he left Arcata just after two, or arrived in Arcata around 3:30ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home