Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pot Petitions Are In

I mentioned here a short time ago a ballot initiative to decriminalize marijuana in California had been cleared by the Secretary of State's office for circulation. I'd about given up on getting any of the petitions as their volunteer coordinator seemed to be difficult to contact.

Well, he finally e- mailed me back this last Saturday asking for a mailing address, which I sent to him. I received a pretty good stack of petitions in the mail yesterday so I've got plenty if anyone else wants to pass a few around. You can post requests here, as a comment, or e-mail me privately.

Ok...ok. Calm down. Don't everyone respond at once!

If you'd like to order your own petitions, here's the contact info from the petitions themselves. I'll assume the phone number must be the place to call:

California Cannabis Hemp & Health Initiative 2008
1-818-894-6227

CORRECTION: The last four numbers are 6227, not 6327 as I originally wrote.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger kaivalya said...

Thanks Fred!
I'll be calling tomorrow to get some of my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home