Friday, February 29, 2008

Show and Tell...Again

Except I'm not going to show the picture here cause it was too big and I didn't feel like trying to make it smaller. My latest sweepstakes win, which I won within the last half hour, was a free breakfast of Philadelphia Cream Cheese and bagles. They supposedly include some other trinkets with the main prize.

They were actually giving away 6000 of these and I was hoping I'd win at least one. You miss out on at least one of 6000 prizes and you're a loser for sure.

Wow. Doesn't get any better than this, does it?

If anybody else wants to take a shot at winning this one, it will be running for 20 more days, ending March 20. You can enter here. After registering, all you need do is enter your e-mail address each day to enter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home