Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Want My Piss Back!

You don't hear about things like this happening too often.

What they don't say is what the gal was eventually charged with. I know I worked as Christmas help one year at United Parcel Service in the late '80s. We were read the riot act during our training in regards fooling around with any of the parcels. Seems to me it was a violation of interstate commerce- subject to investigation by the FBI- supposedly a big deal, just like trying to steal U.S. Mail.
********
As an aside, I wonder how much these urine tests costs now? We used to have to take urine samples from kids when I worked at Juvenile Hall. One kid I was responsible for, I'd often have him tested for three or more drugs each time- each test being charged separately- until I asked the boss how much the urine tests cost.

$50 per individual test, I was told. A fair amount of money at the time, especially considering there were a lot of tests being done on any number of kids and adults at a given time.

After I knew the cost, I just stuck to one test.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Kym said...

I don't know why they bothered with the swab test. I'd say she failed her drug test when she tried to hijack the TWO vans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home