Friday, July 11, 2008

Idol Worship

I don't know which group is worse as far as idol worship goes: Some of my fellow Ron Paul fans or the Obama worshipers? I guess I'll never understand those that fixate on someone day in and day out. But, whatever floats your boat.

I suppose, if you can't beat them, you should join them? Maybe I'll compromise. I've added Libertarian Party presidential candidate, Bob Barr's, link to my sidebar, but I'll try not to make much more mention of him. I'm still pretty much in a wait and see mode in regards Barr, but he seems like the best candidate so far.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm watching Bob Barr on Glenn Beck's show right now. Barr is the only candidate of either party, as far as I know, who is willing even to mention the plans of our hemispheric leaders to impose a "North American Union" on the residents of Canada, The USA, and Mexico. That in itself is enough to make Barr's candidacy worthy of note. Any plan to dissolve America into Canada and Mexico needs to be brought into the light and then squashed like a bug.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it appears the commenter above and CNN's Lou Dobbs are the only two Americans who give a rat's ass about the issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home