Sunday, October 26, 2008

Musgrave Still Running

Some of you might remember my mention of Libertarian candidate for state assembly, Ed Musgrave, a while back. Last I'd heard he'd downsized his campaign and was attempting a write in candidacy. I hadn't heard anything from him except that he'd moved to Lake County a while back. I figured he'd given up.

Apparently not entirely.

I was sitting here playing Aces High yesterday when I head someone, or some thing, on my front porch. It sounded like someone might be putting something in my mailbox. After I got done with my fight in Aces High I went out to see what had been going on and find a couple of hand made post cards on my mail box.

They were from Ed Musgrave and pretty much just said
"Write in: Ed Musgrave
Libertarian
State Assembly
"

He also included mention of his campaign blog, although why he included that I don't know. He hasn't posted to it in some time. Interesting also that, when he did make any posts, he seemed to just make them as comments to his first post. Rather odd since I know he's been here before and should know how blogspot works.

Anyway, sorry Ed. I've already voted. I turned my absentee ballot in to Elections last Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home