Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stossel's Politically Incorrect Guide To Politics

Some of you may have seen the John Stossel show that was featured on 20/20 last Friday. I missed it but some You Tube videos of it were sent to me.

I've tried here a few times, perhaps unsuccessfully, to relate my reasons for having a skeptical view of at least the major contenders for the White House. The first part of Stossel's Politically Incorrect Guide to Politics might help explain my line of thinking a little better. The first part runs just under ten minutes. For those of you Obama worshippers, fear not. He includes McCain, as well. My feelings exactly, in that regard:



Someone also sent out this link to the ABC video of the show which is supposed to have better quality video but shows the whole thing at once.

Links to the rest of the show are below. I don't believe any of the segments are over ten minutes:

Part two of the show deals with the recent financial bail out.

Part three deals with reconstruction after Hurricane Katrina.

Part four deals with campaign finance reform.

Part five deals with federal farm subsidies, although not enough attention, if any, given to the ethanol problem, imo.

Part six is a short wrap up that could probably fit in right behind part one if you're not interested in the other parts.

I'll admit to being a big John Stossel fan. So fire me.

Good stuff, though, huh?

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much better is the video of blowhard John Stossel getting slapped in the face real hard by a wrestler.

Google it and laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home