Sunday, November 02, 2008

Reasons For Voting

The argument goes on, over at Eric's blog, regarding whether one newspaper's endorsements make sense or not. I suppose most of us chose who we'll vote for using rather frivolous reasons, as I admit to doing.

Once again this year, the staff at Reason magazine lets us know who they're choosing for president and why. That assumes that some will vote at all. Some have said they won't. Looks like they queried everybody they can think of and the list is rather long.

I didn't read the entire piece but I feel safe in saying many of those at Reason magazine chose their candidates for as frivolous reasons as I often do. It may surprise some of you that more people at Reason seemed to chose Obama, for one reason or another, than anyone else.

Our Obama, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name....

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger "Bob" said...

Can you explain why Shikha Dalmia hates Bob Barr?

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I have no idea who Shikha is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home