Monday, November 30, 2009

The Seasons

Heard some guy on the radio the other day say something along the line of, "...when Winter begins...". He was referring, of course, to the official start of winter on the winter solstice. I believe that's December 21.

I don't see it that way. By my way of thinking Winter starts sometime around late October, definitely by November. Then, Spring starts February 1 and goes through until middle of May. Summer starts sometime from the middle of May. Fall starts mid- September and goes through October.

At least that's the way my mind and body sees it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Dog said...

Well Fred


You know it's winter when the cat sleeps on the stove.

By the way, I have a great recipe for cat tacos

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I've been thinking, if they keep laying there, one of these days we'll come home and they'll be slow cooked. More like jerky, though, than tacos.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous dog said...

Just marinade the whole cat in pico de gallo with some catnip and lemon juice for about three days or until tender.

Also, get a big dog...the cat's not going to like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home