Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dent Repair Needed

Had a stupid accident yesterday (no, I didn't hit another car) and put some bad scrapes and dents on the passenger side door of my truck. Anyone know of a auto body/ dent repair guy around here that makes house calls?

I found these Dentpro guys in the phone book and gave them a call. They took my number and said one of their technicians would call within 1 or 2 hours but they never called. Looking at their web page, they don't seem to have anyone located up here.

Anyone know anyone I can call for an estimate?

Update: I guess I spoke too soon. The DentPro guy called just a few minutes after I posted this. He's down at Fort Bragg right now but said he'll stop by when he's back in town. He said it sounds like the big dents on my door my be a bit out of his league but mentioned a guy he know that handles stuff he can't. Still, if anyone knows any one- man- shop auto body guys, let me know.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Josh Mandville from Sameday Auto Scratch repair is pretty good, and I believe he makes house calls. His number is: 888-726-3329. Nice guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home