Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Dent Fixers



As I mentioned the other day (January 28), I put a couple nice dents in the door of my truck a couple weeks ago. The DentPro guy I finally got hold of never came by. Friendly fellow, though.

So I saw one of these guys driving through Eureka the other day and decided to try them. Their web site even has an estimate form you fill out and send in, although you also have to send a separate e-mail with a photo of the damage attached.

I filled out the form last Friday and sent it in along with an e-mail and photo. No response, so far. I'm wondering if these dent repair guys are like some gardeners are and prefer the quick and easy jobs as they're more profitable?

Doesn't matter, I suppose. I don't really have the money to get if fixed right now, anyway, but I would like an idea of how much it would cost.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They can smell a cheapskate with an expensive problem from a mile away. Leave them alone, they're trying to make a living.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home