Saturday, February 06, 2010

Shoefitti?

I suppose I'll probably be the only one that finds this news item hysterical. It almost seems like something you'd read in The Onion.

You don't see shoes hanging in the power lines around here very often, but I did see a pair hanging over West Buhne in Eureka a couple weeks ago. Not sure if they're still there. They're not too big of a deal to me although I've always wondered how and why the shoes ended up there. I'm guessing it's just kids screwing around.

No big deal to me but it is funny to see all the busybodies and politicos making a big deal out of it. How do you feel about shoes hanging from the power lines?

How do you feel about shoes dangling from power lines?
An outrage. Prosecute whoever put them there.
Outrageous. There goes the neighborhood
I like shoefetti. Leave them up there
No biggie, but they should be taken down
I couldn't care less
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Ernie Branscomb said...

I'm not outraged, but I am discouraged. It is done by the same kind of people that come by and crap on your blog anonymously. They get some kind of adolescent perverted joy out of being destructive. I guess they do it to get even with you for having a satisfying life, while theirs is so messed up.

A PVC pipe, with a hook knife taped on the end, cuts them down quite nicely with very little effort. It gives me some of the same kind of adolescent perverted joy in cutting them down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home