Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kubby For City Council?

Steve Greenhut has a nice piece in the Orange County Register this morning expressing a bit of optimism toward the prospect of moving us back to a more freedom friendly society. He focuses on past Libertarian Party gubernatorial candidate and current candidate for South Lake Tahoe City Council, Steve Kubby.

His piece gives me a little more respect for Kubby than I'd had in the past- his seeming obsession with marijuana having been a problem for me earlier on. It looks like he's running a principled race for that city council seat, though, bringing up land use and regulation issues. I'll wish him luck. I think we could use some Kubby types on our city councils up here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Fred, you're really scraping the bottom of the Libertarian barrel looking for your hero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home