Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Redwood Community Video

I love this idea. Has this been brought up in the blogs before?

Redwood Community Video is a place where you can upload and show your locally oriented videos. Kind of like a Youtube for Humboldt County, I guess. I'll have to check what's already up there. Might be some fun stuff.

There are some rules as to what is allowed and what isn't. You can watch this short video for info on the rules.

They also have stuff you can add to the sidebar of your blog, widgets, I guess they're called. I'll see about doing that later on when I don't have a headache.

Wish I had a video camera.

6 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Doug Brunell said...

That is a pretty cool idea. Of course, it all depends on what is posted ...

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Sam said...

Hey Fred, I work at Access Humboldt, thanks for the mention! If you don't have a video camera, you should come by and become a member and rent one—only $25 a year.

We're on the campus of Eureka High School.

Thanks,
Sam

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you to Access Humboldt for allowing the facilitation of a *Community Activist* *Spiritual Guide* *Friend* *Teacher* *Mentor* *Counselor* *Freedom Warrior* *Free Speech Advocate*

Nicholas Bravo and his Television Episodes have breathed new life into my television and the televisions of many residents of this beautiful area. Nicholas Bravo speaks *Truth to Power* and conveys his message with love, humor, and compassion.

Thank you Nicholas!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Anonymous, Thank you for your words of support. I sincerely appreciate them! :)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

You're not fooling anyone, Nick. Consider yourself lucky I haven't removed your comments.

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol Nick you are just sad. I think it's funny how somebody hacked your craigslist account and exposed you are your slanderous messages aimed at greg casagrande. i know greg personally don't be shocked if he decides to press charges. bet you'll claim someone magically photoshopped the screen caps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home