Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wanted: Iron or Concrete Weights

The kind used for weight lifting. Not begging, just asking if anyone has any standard iron or vinyl covered concrete weights they're not using anymore and want to get rid of. I need standard weights, not Olympic.

Hey, I've given away at least two sets of weights in my lifetime and the weights I have now are ones that were given to me years ago, so it's not like this doesn't happen.

I'm looking for weights ten pounds and up. I'd like to get a pair of at least 25 pounds as that would let me free up some of the smaller weights for other things. Will pick them up in Eureka if you have some you want to get rid of.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous The other reader said...

So, are you going to tell Fred about Craigslist, or should I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home