Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Lost My Cookies!

or something like that.

Ever turn on your computer one day and none of the web sites you frequent recognize you? That's what happened to me this morning. News web sites, blogspot, sweepstakes...you name it. I had to log in to everything today. Not as easy as you would think if you forget the username and password for certain sites.

I'm wondering if there's a keyboard shortcut that deletes cookies and maybe I hit just the right keys and accidentally deleted them? Either that or my firewall is blocking them, but its settings haven't changed.

Oh well. I think I got everything back to normal now.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fair enough. Most of what you post makes me want to toss my cookies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home