Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Freddy Gets Letter of the Day!

That anti- fluoridation piece I wrote about on Thursday got me fired up so I decided to write a letter- to- the- editor of the Santa Rosa Press- Democrat in support. As is always the case, I wasn't sure they'd print it.

Checking the SRPD letters this morning I see they used my letter as their Letter of the Day. Not bad, and a first for me.

Addendum: I've been watching for comments to my letter on the SRPD web site expecting some nasty remarks from the pro- fluoride folks. The only comments so far have been positive, but it's still early. I really would like to see how someone could argue against personal choice on this issue.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Henchman Of Justice" says,

Congrats Fred, good to see ya got fired-up and then recognized for your letter. Something tells me the urbanites could use a little "rural perspective".

The former Montgomery H.S. Boys Soccer Head Coach from years ago used to call us the "Hicks from the Sticks". The attitude seems to be one where Humboldt is so far north, no one cares from down there.

HOJ

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would have given you great status for the tapperass seedings! Bummer they were suspended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home