Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bush & McCain vs. Obama

 This reminded me of a neighbor stopping by while walking his dog a few weeks ago. He saw the signs in my yard. After asking who Gary Johnson was, we talked a bit about the presidential race.

He went on to say something along the line of, "...don't you think we need someone that will really make other countries think twice about messing with us?". I reminded him that Obama has killed more people than Bush, if that's what he was referring to.

So much for that conversation. Never got around to discussing whether we should be attacking other countries in the first place.


6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to listen to Penn's Atheist Guide to the 2012 election.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't want to watch the full 20 minutes, he speaks about Obama at the start and Romney at 11:30.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Henchman Of Justice" says,

All three serve thy same masters, no real difference, just minor adjustments in detail. - HOJ

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Be sure to listen to Penn's Atheist Guide to the 2012 election..

Fun video but I'll have to admit I'm not sure I'm getting his point, or at least his overall point...or all his points. I love an eloquent speaker no matter what he says, though.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The message I took from the video is that all of the candidates are either deeply delusional, or liars (lying about being delusional), but they all believe their heart is in the right place. That pretty much sums up a common atheist perspective... I'm sitting in a car full of drunks and nobody will hand me the keys.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might enjoy this article about Gary Johnson. I'd vote for him over Romney. (I'm still backing Obama as the least offensive candidate.)

Who is Gary Johnson? And why is the GOP so mad at him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home