Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Syrian Chemical Weapons Hoax Blog

I find it appalling, even horrifying, that most mainstream media seem to be accepting accusations of chemical use by the Assad government. Fortunately there's some voices of reason popping up here and there now questioning what I brought up here some months ago: It's more likely the rebels have fabricated an incident to get the west involved.

When I first came upon Washington'sblog it was a breath of fresh air. It has a pretty good compilation of arguments against chemical use by the Assad regime, most of which I may have already brought up. Some that I haven't.

At first I thought it was the Washington Post Blog. Nope. It's not from a newspaper. Wonder who is doing it? I suppose it could be put up by the Russians- probably the only sane country involved in this- and I've seen at least one Russian propaganda web site before. The bloggers won't say.

It would still be hard to argue with the information presented and you've probably noticed the U.S. and the rest of the west doesn't even try. All they say is it's obvious the Syrian government did it with zero evidence to back it up.

I suppose evidence doesn't really matter. Chemical weapons allegations are just an excuse. The War Party has been pushing for involvement in Syria long before the first fabrications were made and it almost seems as if nothing can stop them from getting us involved now.

Addendum: Pat Buchanan agrees.

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you forgotten the rebels are our proxy so in essence we paid al qaeda to gas little kids to death to justify another war and now we're engaged in combat with Russian troops that have been in Syria for years keep an eye on the chemical weapons stockpile can you say world war 3

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one corrections, war parties, plural or are you insinuating they are one...? (I agree with both) I think the Syrian govt. is a little more savvy than to launch a chemical weapons attack the same day that UN investigators were entering the country to investigate chemical weopens attacks. --unanonymous

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

, war parties, plural or are you insinuating they are one...? .

Singular. There are a number of people and groups in this country that always clamor for war and those desires transcend political parties.

I became familiar with the term War Party after hearing Pat Buchanan use it on TV. That was long before I got my first computer. Pat Buchanan still uses the term as do I since it fits.

I don't think it would apply to partisan types whose support for military action depends on who sits in the White House. For instance, people who point fingers at Bush for Iraq but support- or at least keep quiet- about Obama and his military adventures.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a goddamn loose cannon Mangels. Shut your mouth and fall in line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home