Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Saw My First UFO!

Anybody else see it? I was standing in my garage on E street in Eureka at 6:30pm tonight. I was looking west, just to the right of the roof on the Matteoli's house. I see three things:

Two small strips of linear clouds- not very long or wide. To the right of the two horizontal strips was a shining dot, like a planet or bright star might appear. Keep in mind this seemed to be quite a way off over the ocean.

The cloud or contrail strips on the left disappeared first. Then the one on the right disappeared. Then the "star" just to the right disappeared after slowly moving a bit down and to the left. That was it.

Keep in mind this seemed to be a ways out and it all happened in about 5 or 10 seconds. I'm guessing it was a rocket, or maybe some air combat exercise. I've seen plenty of military rockets before, but nothing like that one, assuming that's what it was.

Still, a UFO is a UFO. Remember: that means Unidentified Flying Object. UFO does not mean it was extraterrestrial. My first UFO! All the other rockets I've seen I knew what they were.

I'd have no problem finding out it was some rocket or air defense exercise. It was pretty neat, anyway.

6 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my first and only UFO experience in Eureka a few years ago above the mall at Fort Humboldt. Looking west, I saw a bright orange light below the cloud deck cruising north probably out as far as the beach. I thought it was a small personal aircraft, but I had never seen one with a light that bright or orange, so I kept watching. All I could see was the light, and it was flickering. It looked like it was "dripping" something off of it as well. After a couple minutes watching, still no aircraft attached to the light, and pretty soon it was directly west over the mall. Then, over the course of 20 seconds this light deliberately turned to the west, sped up and disappeared into the clouds. I still have no idea what I saw. My only rational explanation is a road flare tied to a weather balloon caught in wind currents going in different directions.

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe what you saw Fred had nothing to do with aliens, the air force or balloons. I think you had a spiritual vision. I think your need to pay a visit to to the one person you know who is a live and has the spirit. You know who that is.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Steve Lewis said...

Yes, Fred, I expect to see you at my door soon.

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No question about it. You had yourself a vision. Many men wait their entire lives and never see the ancestors. I suggest you communicate with Stephen. Preferably in a hot sauna type environment, nude, but comfortable in each others company.

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creation of a false cloud front. First, planes create on/off bursts to leave chemical "contrails" of some sort (the horizon to horizon contrails they used to leave have just about vanished from the area altogether over the past couple of years, after over five years of almost clockwork consistentcy). They cool the air and force precipitation, followed by flares "or something" to further the chain reaction. So far offshore is almost impossible to gauge. Commenter above saw bright orange object dripping the burning chemicals commonly used in cloud seeding, you can look that up. Notice, especially closer to evening, when small moisture collects, planes fly in relatively close proximity along the path of the front, bursting on/off contrails. Within minutes the air becomes significantly cooler and wispy clouds shroud the sky. Yes, it's as much a "conspiracy" as regulated cloud seeding. The climate is changing dramatically, and very fast. In this county, where we have some jurisdiction over land use, development, industry, etc., we owe it to the world to do more than just 'go green' but actually repair and restore the natural environment around us. Alas, business as usual dedicates government/money to the wrong hands here as well as anywhere else. The governing bodies of Humboldt County are not setting any kind of positive example of the way things can and should be. We're all paying for it, and will pay for their willful ignorance until who knows when or what.

Of course, don't believe anything you read on the internet either. This bullshit box is just that.

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont worry Fred they'll turn to stone when the sun comes up ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home