Monday, October 14, 2013

Most Annoying Phrases

Some time ago I decided to make a list of ten phrases that really annoy me- from a libertarian perspective, of course. I have eight, so far, but can't seem to come up with the last two. Maybe some of you have a phrase or two that would fit on the list?

I'll give one I on my list as an example: If just one live is saved it will be worth it....

That annoys me to no end as it's usually used in justifying one nanny state law or another.

I realize that most who follow this list are lefties so you might not be annoyed by the same sort of thing, but who knows? If there's a phrase that annoys you, post it here and maybe it will get the honor of being added to my list.

10 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

At the end of the day; The optics of the situation; Any use of "sexy" that has nothing to do with sex; The word "awesome" in ANY connotation;

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The phrase "christian conservative" has always cracked me up. People who are afraid of change and progress don't worship a radical hippie, but they claim to "know Jesus". Such hipocracy.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous brian said...

Hash tag..........

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Eel River Ernie said...

I'll get back to you!

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Eel River Ernie said...

Oh yeah I forgot to add another irritating one "Sweet!"

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Just sayin'"

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know right
We've got to do it for the children

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous just me said...

"whateva"

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"everything happens for a reason"

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

We've got to do it for the children.

Or variations of that. That makes #9. Thanx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home