Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Latest Yelp Review

How many of you folks do Yelp reviews? I do them whenever I can and enjoy it. My latest one reviews the Myrtle Avenue Veterinary Hospital which we took our old tomcat, Stinker, to yesterday. 

Be sure and check all my other reviews. I've only done 20. I guess I don't get out much, but if you want a fair, impartial and no- nonsense business review, look no further than mine.

The one thing I still wonder about is the difference between 4 and 5 stars? Five stars should mean absolutely fantastic and head and shoulders above any other businesses. I'm not sure all the places I've given five stars to are that good, but do they deserve a lowly four? Whatever. The written reviews are what makes a useful rating, not the stars.

Update: I just split that review into two separate ones. I started out with the hospital being the same as the store. Despite them being right next to each other, they're two different businesses on Yelp so you can review them separately. The store will be at the top with the hospital next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home