Saturday, May 31, 2014

Are You On The NSA's List?

This wasn't the only place I'd read that journalist Glenn Greenwald was going to publish names of people targeted under the National Security Agency's surveillance program. The announcement on that page was made Tuesday. I checked Greenwald's Intercept page but it hasn't been updated since last week. 

Where's the names? I wanted to see if I was being watched. Anyone else find the list elsewhere? 

I'm also dying to know if I'm on the government's no- fly list, but I guess you can't find that out until you try to get on a plane.

Update: Just found this article that says the list will be released "this summer".

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous MOLA:42 said...

Oh God, I hope I'm on the list.

It would be an indication I've accomplished something. I was too young to have a chance to appear on Nixon's "Enemies List."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home