Thursday, September 11, 2014

Connie Wins At Angelos!

Some of you might remember earlier this year where i wrote about winning a free buffet lunch at Angelo's Pizza in Eureka. I'd started doing the KIEM news quiz online (link is down on the right of the page) after seeing it mentioned on TV. 

I won the first time I entered it but never got around to taking advantage of the prize so the offer expired. I decided I'd enter the wife in it after that since she kept bugging me to take advantage of the prize. I've been entering it since January in her name and just received notice of yet another free buffet lunch. 

The question now is whether I continue entering it? I usually stop entering a drawing if I win.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger samoasoftball said...

Lets do lunch Fred!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home