Thursday, November 27, 2014

Get Out There And Shop!

I argued on another blog recently that people that have to work on holidays aren't victims. Yeah, it may suck if you're one that likes taking holidays off. If that's the case, look for another job. I've always preferred working on holidays and actually have one job lined up for today, if it doesn't rain.

As far as shopping goes, I only shop when I have to. I'm not a hobby shopper, so this doesn't apply to me. The rest of you, get out and shop today, tomorrow, and the next day. The Independent Institute explains why it's not such a bad thing that stores open on holidays.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people don't have a choice in exactly where they work or when they have to work. As for shopping, figures you'd buy into the consumeristic ideals of this nation. The holidays are not about spending but sharing. I will purposely choose not to join the droves of mindless consumerists tomorrow.

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much you fail to understand Anonymous, the shopping that is done during the Christmas season is mostly shopping for gifts to give others.

So stop your bah humbugging and go buy something on Black Friday- FOR SOMEBODY ELSE !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home