Sunday, November 30, 2014

New I HATE CHRISTMAS Facebook Page

My fellow Christmas haters will want to join this new I Hate Christmas Facebook page. I joined a different one last year or the year before but couldn't find it. I stumbled on to this one and I like it better from what I've seen so far.

I found the old FB page kind of lame as a lot of the members seemed to be joking about hating Christmas. The kind of folks you'll hear telling you how much they hate it but next day they're out there putting Xmas decorations up. That's not what I was looking for. The folks in this new group seem a lot more sincere.

Join the page and let's let our passionate hatred of Christmas begin and rise to a fevered pitch!

I noticed there's also a I Hate Thanksgiving Facebook page, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home