Monday, March 16, 2015

Tomcat Update

I put two cubes of that Tomcat rat/ mouse poison under the house yesterday. They were gone this morning. Probably hauled off to somewhere as I couldn't see so much as a crumb in the bait tray. I'll put another two out today. 

Connie says she didn't recall hearing any rats yesterday. I thought I did early this morning. A few knocking sounds from the kitchen area while I was in bed 2 or 3ish am. Something obviously took the bait. If not rats, maybe we have ghosts???

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rat poison is not cool. USe traps!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely not cool. Think of all the other animals you are poisoning! Mitakuye oyasin!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Julie Timmons said...

I vote for ghosts.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They haul it off to a storage location. The more you put out, the more will be hauled away. They won't eat it until they have no other food to eat. I found the best way is to use a gauntlet of sticky traps, more the merrier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home