Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tim Martin for Congress?

He actually sent me a message via Facebook the other day telling me of his running for congress. I don't normally put info from private communications here so I didn't mention it but, since he's saying the same thing in his Times- Standard column this morning, I guess it's no secret. He writes that he ran for congress once before. I don't remember that.

The column reads as satire, but I do like the global warming denier part. It might be worth giving him a vote for that alone, if he's serious.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Julie Timmons said...

Hard to tell if he's serious.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Born to lose, no way this guy gets elected. He stole Lincoln Killion's book 'Boomer Jack' and never, ever owned up to it. A LOSER...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home