Thursday, May 14, 2015

AT&T vs. Suddenlink: The Winner Is...

AT&T!!!

 I've received much more mail from them in the last two or three weeks than I have from Suddenlink. In fact, I might have only received one Suddenlink ad in the mail in the last week or so. It seems I'm getting one from AT&T every other day lately. 

Today I got two! Two different letters, but selling the same thing: Their new "U-verse" internet. The same letters I've received time and again for at least a month now.

If they could tell me a couple things about U-verse, I might be at least a little more interested. One, how much a month it will cost after their $10.00 off teaser deal ends? Two, just what makes U-verse better than what I'm using now?

It does say U-verse requires new equipment, but no mention of the cost. I don't really care about that until I find out the actual monthly price for the service. Until then, I'm not really interested at all. But I'll give AT&T a short round of applause for really kicking ass in snail mail.

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check for yourself . google ATT UVERSE PRICING . way to many variables to post in reply . you know what you want/need

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I did check a while back. Didn't find anything. Maybe I didn't look far enough?

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't stand AT&T - their out in field folks are great - but the rest of the staff and the attitude - "forget about it!"..

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

It's actually the opposite with me. I've felt pretty good with what's happened when I've called their customer service line for problems. I haven't been happy with most of their field folks.

I've bumped into a couple over the years that were pretty nice. Most of the rest came off as a bunch of jerks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home