Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Selfies = Sociopathy?

I do think it's weird that some people take lots pictures of themselves. I can think of two gals who used to be Facebook Friends that must have posted a dozen selfies of themselves every day. Maybe more. I've always wondered why they'd feel compelled to do it.

The Daily Sheeple looks at a study from Ohio University that supposedly shows big selfie takers to not just be narcissistic, but likely psychopaths:

"... people (and men in particular) who post numerous selfies and spend a lot of time editing them, are of course, more likely to be narcissistic. But what they also found is that these people are also probably psychopaths.".

Hmmm??? I never thought of the two girls I'm thinking of as psychopaths. They seemed real nice. I just thought them a bit odd.


2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psychopath: The road to the Bates Motel.

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Julie Timmons said...

I have NEVER taken a selfie. That makes me a true sociopath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home