Tuesday, August 11, 2015

That LoCo Radio News Thing

Not long ago I wrote about what I thought was Lost Coast Outpost being involved in a news segment on 105.5FM radio. Turned out the LoCo had nothing to do with it and it seemed to be the radio guys just giving attribution for the source. I'm wondering what happened with that?

Right after I made the post, 105.5 seemed to stop giving attribution to LoCo. I might have heard them mention CNN on one segment but haven't heard LoCo mentioned since. I'm wondering if LoCo and the radio folks had a falling out over this? Was it something I wrote?

Funny thing is, I wasn't complaining about the LoCo being mentioned. I was complaining about them doing the same news segment over and over again. They're still doing that, just not mentioning LoCo. Paybacks for The Freddy?

"Oh, yeah? We'll show him!"- J.B. Mathers

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Hank Sims said...

No falling out, so far as I am aware!

105.5 is more than welcome to cite the LoCO, for the record!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home