Friday, April 08, 2016

2nd Half, LP Presidential Debates Tonight

Part 2 of the Libertarian Party's presidential candidate's debate airs tonight on John Stossel's show- Fox Business at 6pm. Hopefully, we have Fox Business with Suddenlink. I think we do as I've watched Stossel before.

I'd forgotten this was being aired in two parts but, earlier on, Stossel wrote a short account of the debates for Reason Magazine and suggested the second half would likely be the most interesting as he challenges the candidates on various issues. We shall see.

6 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Henchman Of Justice said...

Thank You Fred for keeping us outsiders alerted to Information not necessarily provided by the main streamers.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Hey, I'm here to help!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I guess I don't have Fox Business with Suddenlink. At least I couldn't find it. There was what seemed to be a Fox channel but it had some cop movie on it that lasted until 8pm.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McAfee nailed this one with his self governing talk.

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No commercials, part 2 of the great debate. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=omH85HlkHHw&feature=youtu.be

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. "Stop acting crazy, Governor, or we'll have to take your guns away". (Ad Libbed as I can't remember word for word).
Johnson hasn't thought the mental restrictions through, but I bet he's reconsidering his iffy stance now, thanks to Petersen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home