Monday, June 13, 2016

Daylight Savings Time Gets Hearing In California

The Sacramento Bee reports on the first ever hearing in the state legislature in regards getting rid of Daylight Savings Time. I was unaware this effort would place the issue on the ballot as an initiative for the voters to decide. It's got my vote. Why the legislature can't just vote this up or down on its own is beyond me. Maybe it takes more courage than they have to make such an earth shaking decision? Seems like a no- brainer to me, although I remember one guy commenting on this issue in the Santa Rosa Press- Democrat who seemed a big supporter of Daylight Savings Time. He never gave a good reason for why he thought it such a great thing, as I recall. At least not that I understood.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Henchman Of Justice said...

No kidding Fred, and immigration gets kicked down the road like a can. More important stuff needs action, not daylight savings.

Hell, did it go on the ballot in the first place to "recognize" daylight savings? Sheesh, these assists get elected by the majority of voters who ate asshats too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home