Monday, August 29, 2016

The 25 Worst Cars

I stumbled on to this list of the 25 worst cars ever made and had to take a look. I won't argue with their choices but I don't believe I've ever seen any but maybe four of them:  The Ford Excursions I see fairly often. The Jeep Compass, although I probably mistook the Cherokee for one.  The Smart cars- I see someone driving one of those in Eureka now and again, and the Hummer H2, although I can't imagine why someone would want one of those.

If you have one of the cars on the list, fess up, and feel free to defend it.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Julie Timmons said...

That Fiat the Pope rode in DC is supposed to be the worst ever.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those cars are almost all none of any I've heard or seen. The Sun City people here do have quite a few smart cars. They also use golf carts and custom made golf carts in Sun City. There is even a custom made golf cart store in Georgetown, TX. 😃

 

Post a Comment

<< Home