Thursday, October 13, 2016

Candidates Needed?

The North Coast Journal looks this week at the lack of candidates for local offices. It seems all cities in the county, save Arcata, are suffering from a lack of interest from citizens in seeking office. I can't help but wonder how things would go if they just left those seats empty? Not that I'm recommending that.

Maybe if they all switched to true ward voting, as in Eureka's Measure P, people would be lining up to run?

Why don't I run? Nah. Not only would I lose, it would cut into my drinking time.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred drinks shitty beer, correct?

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Fred drinks shitty beer he has my vote.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Only Schlitz Natural Light, since it's the cheapest beer in town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home