Monday, November 07, 2016

Another Johnson Endorsement

I don't know where the Post and Courier newspapr hails from, but they just added another endorsement to Gary Johnson's list:

"it’s grimly obvious that a record number of voters are thoroughly dismayed by what they justifiably see as their lack of a positive White House choice in either the Democratic or the Republican nominee.
And if you’re among that vast group, register your displeasure loudly and clearly by voting for neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump on Tuesday. Instead, vote for Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson."

Heed their words! If nothing else, do it because The Freddy said so.

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me crazy fred, but I'd say Johnson's got this election in the bag

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be amazing if BOTH major party candidates had to concede the election to Johnson.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

"call me crazy fred, but I'd say Johnson's got this election in the bag

I appreciate your optimism but I doubt it. Probably because I've followed Libertarian Party candidates since '92 and each time being told it would be the breakthrough for us only to be greatly disappointed.

In this case I won't be surprised if it goes either way: Less than 5$ of the vote due to partisan loyalty, despite the unfavorable ratings of the Rep and Dem candidates. partisan loyalty is akin to religion, it seems. Most voters will vote for the D or R regardless of issues or the candidate.

I won't be too surprised if he gets the much heralded 5% if only because I've never seen an LP candidate get so much major media coverage, most of it favorable.

No, I won't stay up to watch election results. That can wait until the next morning.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

It would, indeed, but I don't think they'd concede willingly. They'd be too embarrassed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home