Friday, December 23, 2016

Solar Storm Cancels Christmas?

Let's hope so, or maybe not. The Daily Sheeple reports a solar storm is making its way to Earth and could disrupt things for Christmas. You can bet when I read the beginning of their title: "Christmas Cancelled", I had to check that out. Maybe some good news for a change?

But, nope. What would I have to do on Christmas if the internet was down or, God forbid, we lost power because of that storm? All I could do is sit here smiling knowing everyone's Christmas was ruined. That would be nice, but little consolation if I couldn't enter my morning sweepstakes or do all the other things I spend all day doing while sitting here. I hate to admit it, but I hope this storm doesn't do much.

Funny thing is, how come no word about this in my daily e-mail from Earth/ Sky News? Maybe it's fake news?

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got Faraday Box?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home