Friday, January 13, 2017

Galt's Gulch Online

I stumbled on to this Galt's Gulch Online site via Facebook. I've added it to my blog so I can check it out and see if it's somewhere I want to hang out. The Libertarian Party Facebook pages drive me nuts, but this doesn't look too bad from what I've seen.

For those that don't know, Galt's Gulch was the place where all the wise and rich men hid out when society collapsed after Altas Shrugged. An old Ayn Rand thing you'll mostly hear about from libertarians, and in negative terms from the progressives, of course.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good find Fred, thanks for the lead.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Fred,
I will spend some time there checking it out. Although I'm not in lockstep with libertarians I agree with a lot of what they say. At least they tend to have rational arguments. Unlike liberals all about me and my feelings.

D.W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home